LINK Mediation is committed to providing a high-quality service. Please be assured that should we receive any complaints, that we endeavour to learn from them and use them to improve our service.
However, should you wish to make a complaint, we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as simple as possible
- You feel we treat all complaints seriously
- You feel we deal with any complaint promptly, fairly and in confidence
- If the complaint involves an organisation or person outside our control, you are directed to the relevant point of contact.
We try to resolve complaints as soon as they arise. Wherever possible a member of staff will endeavour to resolve any complaint as soon as they become aware of it. However, we are aware that there may be some issues that we are not able to resolve immediately.
In dealing with any complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days
- Issue a full response within 28 days
- Where it is not possible to meet the above response time, we will keep you informed and provide an explanation for the delay.
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in any of the ways listed below:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to LINK Mediation Services Ltd., 54 St James Street, Liverpool, L1 0AB
- By telephone on freephone 0800 999 5544.
If you have exhausted our internal complaints procedure and you are still dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint you may make a further complaint to the Civil Mediation Council (CMC).
This policy is available in other languages on request.